This workshop is dedicated to those educators and amazing parents who want to incorporate ukulele playing into their daily practice or in the home. The ukulele is an easy-to-use, accessible instrument. Join Jessica from Chorus & Clouds in this fun workshop and learn how you can bring the joy of music into your daily life!
In Class you will learn:
- How to tune your ukulele
- Basic chords
- Variations of strum patterns
- Simple songs to share with children
- How to integrate songs playfully into your daily practice
- The benefits of music in Early Childhood Education
- You will leave with a songbook with chords and lyrics
What to bring?
*PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HOURS CERTIFICATE CAN BE OBTAINED AFTER THE WORKSHOP*
*NOTE: As the materials are custom designed based on the number
of registrants, classes are nonrefundable.